Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's bedtime

PLEASE forgive me Dr. Seuss... it should have been, "We are here! We are here! We are here!"

I do need to inform you all that there were tears shed on today's travels. The tears ran freely from Jeff's eyes, as he was driving, while I was finishing reading Skyzr's history, "Imprisoned in the Golden City", the story of Adoniram and Ann Judson, American missionaries in Burma. I love my husband's tender heart and LOVE for the Lord.

The kids were ecstatic to see "Ba/Pop and that man"! The weather is perfect, the house is perfect, and the park across the street from the house is an added treat.

The master Baby Wisperer had to put his skills to work tonight. Little A was SOOOO tired, but could NOT fall asleep. It took a lot of effort on Jeff's behalf, but consistency and patience paid off in the end and she is FAST asleep. We are just praying that she will sleep better than last night. We had another night, when I thought we were going to have to take her to the emergency room because of erratic breathing. At least we are in the presence of a nurse this week and mom has given me permission to wake her if we experience it this week.

Now to figure out our plan of attack for the week. I guess that will wait until tomorrow. Each one of you have a delightful night's sleep and will catch up with you tomorrow.

Mitz

1 comment:

  1. So fun to hear about your trip, and it's just beginning! You won't regret having a record of all your adventures! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete